- Read this: The Explanatory Link
- Look at your paragraph on Google Docs. Look at all my comments. If you have a question, ASK ME.
- Read both of these articles: http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/data_mine_1/2013/09/facebook_privacy_and_kids_don_t_post_photos_of_your_kids_online.html AND
Posting pictures of my kid on Facebook does not make me a bad parent
- Develop a claim about social media based on these articles. You MAY do other research if necessary.
- Write a paragraph based on your claim, using and citing three pieces of evidence from sources. Concentrate on:
- staying focused on your thesis
- introducing/embedding quotations
- putting evidence in context using explanatory links
- using effective attribution
- avoiding run-ons, comma splices, and sentence fragments
- Save the article in the folder you shared with me on September 2.