- Get into your teams and take 5-10 minutes to discuss the lenses of your research question
- Scientific, Economic, Ethical, Political/Historical, Futuristic, Artistic/Philosophical, Cultural/Social, Environmental
- TENTATIVELY assign lenses to group members. Remember, some lenses may not even BE a part of your paper, and some of them will be LARGE parts.
- Spend 15 minutes browsing on Google about your lens. Save links you think may be useful in your class Google Drive folder.
- Spend another 15 minutes browsing on EBSCO (http://mbcurl.me/Q9M7). Save the titles of useful articles in your Google Drive folder.
- Reconvene with your group and discuss what you found. Reassign/change/add/omit lenses as necessary.
- Go to this link and, under the name of the group member, type the lens(es) that member will be researching and writing about. This can change later, but have a tentative assignment today. Please do this by the end of the period.