- Start a new file called “Task 1 Draft” in the GDrive folder you shared with me.
- Type your research question and your lens(es) at the top of the document.
- Gather with your team to consider what your topic sentences will be for your 3-4 page paper. In your draft, I want the first sentence of every body paragraph to be a clearly stated subclaim that the paragraph will support with evidence.
- Considering that well-developed paragraphs might average a half page, you should shoot for 4-6 topic sentences at this point.
- Type your topic sentences into “Task 1 Draft” by the end of the day today.
- These need not be “final” — you may change them as you draft. But these sentences should provide a map for you to begin your draft.
- A draft of your IRR is due next Friday, November 6.