- Fill out this form. I will use it to make groups for the next project. http://goo.gl/forms/H7g8mSPZSw
- Browse this document for the research questions we brainstormed before the last project. Copy of Research questions 2015.
- Browse the internet looking for other topics that would lend themselves to the next group paper. If you need ideas, try this link:http://www.globalissues.org/
- By the end of the period, write down three research questions you might like to explore for the next paper. They can be new ones you thought of today, or ones from the link above. Remember, research questions are
- Not too answerable
- Not too broad
- Not a judgment question
- Would lead to a genuine debate