Some students may not be happy with the current grade for the draft in the gradebook. If you would like me to look at your paper again tomorrow, I will, and I wall average your current grade and your grade tomorrow. This is your last chance to raise the first draft grade. I will be giving your draft another grade at the end of the week. FYI: the quarter ends in six school days.
The goal today–edit your own paper.
- have an acceptable introduction and conclusion
- put your references at the end of your document (remove annotations)
- format the document properly
- read the entire RUBRIC (see previous post)
- read your entire document, making changes as necessary.
I expect to see a full, acceptable SECOND DRAFT at the beginning of class tomorrow.